Thursday 28 June 2012

Hairy stuff

Evening, so today was a nice day off. Therefore I have decided to make this blog about some of my fashion likes and hairy stuff! 

Enjoy!

I love this casual look with a fab statement necklace and sparkly clutch bag. 


Again casual floaty shirt with cool glamourous shorts (only wish I could get away with wearing them!)


Amazingly long hair, lovely colour and loose romantic curls-so wish I had hair like this and I know it's wrong but want that phone cover too.....added to my birthday list-tick!


Lovely hair style with different sized braids and loosely pinned back, with volume on the crown. I will try this when I have some time.

I also really like this, and if I have the guts to go short I would...


And last but not least, another short envy image with casual clothes and statement jewellery, just gorgeous.

Night night peps x



No comments:

Post a Comment