Thursday 5 July 2012

Black & white stripes

Thought today was going to be another rainy one but was pleasantly surprised and therefore our trip to Kew gardens was most enjoyable and sunny!

No real explanation for this blog but was very taken with the below gorgeous wedges and thought I would look into other monochrome stripy things (although technically these fabulous wedges are black and neural canvas but not going to let that spoil my fun). I'm glad I didn't have a pair of these on while walking around Kew this afternoon!


 This stunning tweed coat with black and white lining & fab collar is from jennysweetnam.com. Might add this to my ever growing birthday list......

Smart casual yet sophisticated outfit

Love this bold monochrome stripe statement in a small room, would look really cool in a study.


Would also be brilliant for a wedding theme-very sophisticated and stylish.

Evening x 

No comments:

Post a Comment