Saturday 23 March 2013

Acid yellow


Well as the weather is so dull and miserable....I cannot believe we have snow at the end of March! Where is Spring? I have decided to write and post some photos which will hopefully brighten up your day.

Now I'm usually not a huge fan of acid yellow but for some reason (quite possibly the weather) I have been drawn to some punchy colour. I do always believe that every room has to have some pop of colour and most of the time something bright and unexpected to make the interior interesting.

As for this dress, I just love it especially against the contrast of the concrete steps. Would make a fabulous controversial wedding dress!


 Love the use of polished yellow floor with the dark walls, furniture and ceiling- this could be really cool in a child's bedroom or play room.



Okay this interior doesn't float my boat with regards to the furniture however I do love the artwork and the rooms architectural features. The artworks is graffiti inspired and would look amazing in any interior. 

Whilst this isn't my style either, all the colours in this photo are fabulous and the make up is beautiful. The contrast of her blue hair and the yellow spots are dazzling not many people could pull this look off! 

Happy Saturday night
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment